PSB CS850 8'' In-Ceiling Speaker
The CS850 features a 1″ (25mm) titanium dome tweeter with waveguide as well as an indexed adjustment to precisely aim the tweeter’s acoustic axis. Bringing up the low end is an 8″ (203mm) polypropylene cone woofer with cast basket. In addition, the woofer and tweeter levels can be adjusted as needed. Otherwise, this speaker retains all of the other features and benefits of its more affordable little brother, the CS810. The CS850 will uproot any notions you previously had about what an in-ceiling speaker can do.
Great for music or your home theatre
Supported by over 45 years of state-of-the-art research, this exceptional architectural speaker provides uncompromising sound quality that’s ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead effects in a home theatre system.
Highly adaptable to your decor
PSB’s CS850 provides a nearly invisible audio solution for your listening room without compromising sound quality or floor space. The simple and foolproof mounting system uses heavy-duty doglegs to ensure that installation is easy and efficient, and the provided magnetic frameless grilles offer sleek concealment, allowing the CS850 to seamlessly blend into the ceiling. This discreet speaker design delivers the ultimate in performance and style.
- Proprietary 8″ (203mm) carbon-filled polypropylene cone woofer with cast basket
- Proprietary 1″ (25mm) titanium dome, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter with waveguide
- Frequency response: 45-20,000Hz (±3dB)
- Precision crossover network for smooth wideband response
- Dual-position switches for tweeter and woofer levels
- High-strength doglegs for easy installation and removal
- Includes both round and square magnetic frameless grilles
Condition - RE-CERTIFIED
to US and Canada
365 Day Warranty/Exchange